Women’s Apparel Operations Associate
Front Door Fashion
We like to work hard, and we like to have fun doing it. We employ a strong team of diverse individuals. We enjoy celebrating our wins and pushing each other to be better. We are always learning and improving. Our company is growing, and if you’re searching for a fun place to work where you can bring your ideas to the table, a place where your ideas are heard and implemented, and a place where you can grow in your career, we can’t wait to meet you!
Don’t have experience in fashion or operations? Not a problem. Tell us why you are still a great fit.
- Continuous Improvement
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Motivated, self-starter
- Extremely organized
- Pays close attention to detail
- Creative eye: Ability to pitch new ideas
- A growth mindset: track record of leveraging past learnings, encouraging new ideas and smart risk taking in self and others
- Strong communication skills, comfortable being open and honest
- Enjoys being a leader
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with tight deadlines and adapt to unforeseen circumstances
- “Make it Happen” mentality
- Hours: Full-time preferred, but also open to part-time
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week. Start and end time can be flexible depending on candidate.
- Compensation: hourly, dependent on experience
- Must be located in the Dallas area (in-person position)
Front Door Fashion is a growing company, founded and led by women. We have professional stylists who style clients remotely (and occasionally in-person, if local). Our stylists hand-pick and curate outfits from our warehouse floor for each individual customer. We are extremely focused on customer service and giving each client a personal and elevated experience.
Our operations department is full of energy, and loves to stay moving.
The Operations Team’s role in sending boxes out:
After a stylist has chosen and styled outfits to send to their client, our operations department scans the items of the outfits to check for any errors and to be sure the correct items are sent to the customer. A client order could have approximately 25 items styled in her box to be shipped. After scanning the items, outfits are placed in a garment bag and shipped in a box to the customer with a return label and personal note from the stylist.
The Operations Team’s role in processing shipped-back boxes:
Each client has 5 days to try on outfits and decide which pieces she would like to keep from the items that were sent to her. Our operations team processes these boxes when they return, and charge customers for items they have kept. The operations team also processes the merchandise and returns it to the warehouse floor in the proper section.
- Work closely with the operations manager to oversee daily business operations
- Scan and pack outfits into customer boxes, assisting stylists by ensuring when the boxes are packed and shipped that the order is presented in the best way to the customer
- Receive incoming inventory
- Scan unpurchased items from returned boxes back into the system, paying close attention to detail so customers are charged correctly
- Processing unpurchased inventory to be placed back to inventory floor and styled for next client
- Proactively recommend improvements to increase productivity and efficiency’
- Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply using the link below.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.