Personal Wardrobe Stylist
Front Door Fashion
About Front Door Fashion:
Front Door Fashion is located in Dallas, Texas and was started to provide exceptional styling and customer service to women across the US. The Front Door Fashion client is too busy to do her own shopping, does not know how to style herself to look and feel her best, or experiences both of these issues.
Front Door Fashion currently carries a wide variety of inventory consisting of over 300 top designer brands. We are a team of dynamic individuals who thrive in a fast-paced and upbeat environment. Our departments work together to create a cutting-edge personal styling business that fosters loyal customers through impeccable styling, unmatched service, and convenience. We believe in using technology to help our stylists provide the best styling service possible to our clients. We do not believe in replacing customer service or the customer experience with technology.
As a member of a dynamic start-up, you will be a key team member who directly contributes to the lasting success of Front Door Fashion.
- Continuous Improvement
This is a great opportunity for a self-starting professional who enjoys fashion and seeks to provide exceptional customer service and create beautifully styled outfits. Our professional fashion stylists work on-site in our Dallas headquarters and have direct access to our wide selection of inventory. Most of the company’s sales are from customers spread across the US who request boxes through our website; however, we are also able to service local clients through in-person Style Sessions at our Dallas headquarters.
- 1-4 years of retail or sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to interpret detailed information for each client to best style her based on her lifestyle, body type, and budget
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to deliver a high quality customer experience
- Quick learner with technology; previous CRM experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills to maximize productivity and revenues
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of body types and sizing/fit of contemporary brands
- Style complete, fully accessorized outfits in boxes and style sessions using in-house inventory
- Write personalized Outfit Notes to provide the customer with valuable styling information
- Stay up to date with new trends and styles to educate customers
- Develop and maintain strong customer and coworker relationships through quality communication
- Assist customers with questions, concerns, and requests in a timely manner
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Generate qualified customer leads through referrals, social media, and networking
Qualities a Front Door Fashion Stylist should possess:
- Motivated by exceeding expectations and continuously improving
- A quick learner who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and is willing to go above and beyond
- Adaptable to frequent change and improvements in processes and procedures
- A creative and business-minded thinker who isn’t afraid to take initiative
- Positive and excited to be the go-to personal stylist for all types of customers who range in age, body type, stages of life, and style
- Passionate, driven, and professional
- Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Or apply using the link below.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.