Stylist Success Manager
Front Door Fashion
About Front Door Fashion:
Front Door Fashion is located in Dallas, Texas and was started to provide exceptional styling and customer service to women across the US. The Front Door Fashion client is too busy to do her own shopping, does not know how to style herself to look and feel her best, or experiences both of these issues.
Front Door Fashion currently carries a wide variety of inventory consisting of over 300 top designer brands. We are a team of dynamic individuals who thrive in a fast-paced and upbeat environment. Our departments work together to create a cutting-edge personal styling business that fosters loyal customers through impeccable styling, unmatched service, and convenience. We believe in using technology to help our stylists provide the best styling service possible to our clients. We do not believe in replacing customer service or the customer experience with technology.
As a member of a dynamic start-up, you will be a key team member who directly contributes to the lasting success of Front Door Fashion.
- Continuous Improvement
As Front Door Fashion experiences growth, we are looking to add a Stylist Manager position to help with stylist success. This person will assist with recruiting and training new stylists, as well as continuing development for stylists at other levels. This person will report to and work closely with the Director of Stylists to create an environment where Front Door Fashion stylists have the support needed to grow their sales and styling skills. Helping stylists reach their sales goals and individual potential is an important part of this position.
Manage a portion of the stylist team as the go-to manager for questions, development, and coaching for your group.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tracking sales progress for stylists in your group and providing feedback, including addressing any necessary improvements
- Coaching styling best practices and ensuring the Front Door Fashion level of quality, skill, and personalization is put into each box that is styled
- Developing stylists sales skills through outfit notes and customer communication
Assist with hiring and training processes for new stylists.
- Bring a fresh perspective to the Front Door Fashion training program to implement improvements and create consistency
- Review resumes of candidates, schedule and interview stylist candidates
Implement continuing education strategies to increase success rates and revenues while motivating the stylist team.
Assess performance of individual stylists and stylist team; analyze data using spreadsheets; develop Performance Improvement Plans when needed.
Regularly meet with direct supervisor to collaborate on strategic plans to address any potential improvements among the stylist team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead, teach, and coach a team.
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong independence with the ability to understand what to do based on big picture objectives without detailed instruction.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.