Stepping out, but in the habit of staying comfortable? Here are 6 quick tips to look cute in your loungewear.
6 TIPS TO DRESS UP YOUR QUARANTINE SWEATS
- Keep proportions in mind – Pair fitted tops with loose bottoms, and oversized tops with skinny bottoms.
- Throw a sweater on – If it’s cooler where you live, throw a sweater over your shoulders for a chic, preppy vibe.
- Tuck in your top – Look put together by tucking in your top! Even if it’s tucking your top into sweatpants. Trust us on this one.
- Make it monochrome – Nothing is more chic than a head-to-toe monochrome look. Give your look dimension by utilizing different tones and textures.
- Gold, bold jewelry – Layer on the jewels for some added outfit interest and personal flair. A chunky, bold necklace is perfect for the occassion.
- Add a hair accessory – Secure your strands with a femme and flirty headband or scrunchy! A hair accessory is the perfect vehicle to add a pop of color to your outfit.
Now you’re ready for your weekly grocery store run!
Sound good, but still need help or don’t have time? Let our personal stylists do the work for you! Your Front Door Fashion stylist will curate fully styled outfits just for you!