Front Door Fashion is excited to announce we will now be carrying the coveted Gal Meets Glam Collection! The Charleston based brand is a line of modern, feminine dresses designed by blogger Julia Engel. Julia Engel started her fashion blog, Gal Meets Glam, out of her college dorm room in 2011. What she didn’t know was that it would catapult her career.
FDF Customer Maija of Benincasa Milano Shoes Takes Over The Blog
At Front Door Fashion we don’t sell footwear but we absolutely know the importance it plays in the look of every outfit we style. FDF Stylists include shoe suggestions in their written notes about each outfit. They utilize what we call a “seasonal shoe card” that features photos of on-trend footwear. This gives our clients a sense of what kind of shoe will complete the look of the outfit we’ve sent her. For a company that doesn’t sell shoes, we spend a lot of time thinking about what styles of shoes will work best with clothing items when buying our seasonal inventory.
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
- Get Chic Done in 2019. See our latest blog post with tips and tricks for your work wear wardrobe! https://t.co/x0roQniAKC18 days ago
- Where are you headed in 2019? Your FDF Stylist can help you get there in style. See our blog post for tips on how t… https://t.co/rNaLdQuDcN35 days ago
- FDF is all about giving you mileage within your wardrobe. Today on the blog we are talking about how to take a fest… https://t.co/iRLOx1Y1mD73 days ago
- Your recipe for the perfect turkey day outfit is here! https://t.co/nQXPGX2LLS93 days ago
- We're loving the look of leather lately. https://t.co/9KwkuafLcC100 days ago
- Did you see our blog last week- Three Trends to Try This Month? We've asked our stylists for practical ways of pair… https://t.co/06hKByJ5Je153 days ago
- Our fall denim picks are in! Check out our blog this week for how to style your favorite novelty denim! https://t.co/HoGCekUQUI166 days ago
- How do you dress for that awkward transitional season when shorts and sundresses no longer cut it but autumn temper… https://t.co/Pj5U6ACwMn173 days ago
- We recently dressed @TheLushList for her upcoming trip to Spain! See the full story on her blog this week! https://t.co/85Up7XT6Js173 days ago
- What trend is as comfy as it is cute? This week on the blog we show you exactly how to wear Athleisure our way. Che… https://t.co/CEBpPbgYKB187 days ago