The 4th of July is around the corner and the temperatures are rising! To inspire your summer wardrobe and keep you looking cool despite the heat, we’ve gathered a few images from fashion bloggers via Pinterest and recreated their magic using Front Door Fashion brands. The key to all of these looks is light layers. Layers can work in the summer if they are airy and breathable. We recommend cotton, linen or anything sheer. Scroll on to see our Pinterest blogger outfits come to life!
This weekend Meghan Markle says ‘I do’ to her happily ever after with prince Harry. It’s been a long time coming and we can’t wait to watch the whole event this weekend! We covered her casual style in a previous post around the time of the engagement, but after noticing Meghan’s devotion to the Black Halo brand (something we sell at Front Door Fashion) we decided to focus on her classic and royally chic professional looks. From her start on the TV show Suits to her now many speaking engagements, Meghan continues to wow us with her simple but elegant choices when it comes to her style. For this post, we’ve asked ourselves, “What would Meghan wear to work?” and created a guide for your 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday.
The average American owns seven pairs of denim. And if you are a fashion lover you’re bound to be above that average! Question: is the denim that you own right for you and your body shape? Due to denim dominating much of the retail industry and the plethora of choices it can be overwhelming to select just the right style and fit for your body. While the traditional fit rules can easily pigeonhole you to a single denim style, we believe at Front Door Fashion that you should consider breaking away from tradition and embrace your shape and sense of personal style!
To simplify your life we’re offering fresh suggestions for figure-flattering denim in this spring’s trends. Five body shapes below are illustrated by five celebrities: the ruler (Gwyneth Paltrow), the pear (Beyoncé), the apple (Drew Barrymore), the hourglass (Blake Lively), and the inverted triangle (Charlize Theron). Take these tips as guidelines. And don’t forget to have a little fun when working with your personal stylist, to select your denim updates for spring!
Meghan Markle's Style Decoded
It has been less than two weeks since Prince Harry proposed to Meghan Markle, and we couldn’t be more excited! With the royal engagement on our minds, today’s post is all about how to achieve Meghan’s modern princess style. We’ve broken down Meghan’s top looks and added fashion tips so your wardrobe is one step closer to emulating the soon-to-be-duchess.
Jennifer Aniston's Style Decoded
Jennifer Aniston has an effortless and timeless style that has become one that we would love to replicate in our own closets. We’ve broken her style down for you here so you can get your wardrobe one step closer to celebrity status. (Don’t worry… you’ll get used to the flash bulbs.)
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
- Get Chic Done in 2019. See our latest blog post with tips and tricks for your work wear wardrobe! https://t.co/x0roQniAKC18 days ago
- Where are you headed in 2019? Your FDF Stylist can help you get there in style. See our blog post for tips on how t… https://t.co/rNaLdQuDcN35 days ago
- FDF is all about giving you mileage within your wardrobe. Today on the blog we are talking about how to take a fest… https://t.co/iRLOx1Y1mD73 days ago
- Your recipe for the perfect turkey day outfit is here! https://t.co/nQXPGX2LLS93 days ago
- We're loving the look of leather lately. https://t.co/9KwkuafLcC100 days ago
- Did you see our blog last week- Three Trends to Try This Month? We've asked our stylists for practical ways of pair… https://t.co/06hKByJ5Je153 days ago
- Our fall denim picks are in! Check out our blog this week for how to style your favorite novelty denim! https://t.co/HoGCekUQUI166 days ago
- How do you dress for that awkward transitional season when shorts and sundresses no longer cut it but autumn temper… https://t.co/Pj5U6ACwMn173 days ago
- We recently dressed @TheLushList for her upcoming trip to Spain! See the full story on her blog this week! https://t.co/85Up7XT6Js173 days ago
- What trend is as comfy as it is cute? This week on the blog we show you exactly how to wear Athleisure our way. Che… https://t.co/CEBpPbgYKB187 days ago