Have you heard the news? We’ve just completed a serious redo of our style lounges to give our Dallas style appointment customers a more elevated styling experience! You may be asking yourself the following question: “What is a style appointment and why haven’t I had one?” In a nutshell, it is an enjoyable and efficient way to spend an hour. A Stylist will spend usually one hour preparing for your arrival by studying your style profile (and notes of past purchases if you’ve shopped before) and pulling items she feels will suit your likes, highlight your best features, and meet the needs of your lifestyle.
It’s somewhat surprising that even in 2018, men still dominate top positions of most major brands in the fashion industry. At Front Door Fashion, a company owned and founded by women, we always enjoy introducing fabulous new brands to our customers, but it’s especially exciting when we discover brands that are owned by women and led by women! Today, we wanted to share a little bit about the beginning of our own company and introduce you to two Dallas apparel companies founded and owned by women who are manufacturing beautiful product in the United States.
How our styling service is tailored for you.
Our styling service adores our clients and we keep them at the forefront of every aspect of our business. From stylists we hire to clothing we purchase each season, our goal is to provide a highly personalized experience. Our buyers recently attended the Dallas Apparel Market to preview the latest collections from top designers. Attending market creates an excitement as we select new styles to introduce into our clients’ closets! Here we share details of how we make buying decisions to dress you for every occasion with the goal of helping you to look and feel your very best.
Did you know that Front Door Fashion stylists hand-select every item that goes into a box? With such a personalized experience, we thought it was time to let you in on what this box of happiness is really all about and what makes this experience unlike any other.
Take a tour through this buzz-worthy service
“What exactly is a Style Appointment?”, you ask? We are taking you inside this sought-after Dallas-based service to show you what the all the buzz is about.
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
- Get Chic Done in 2019. See our latest blog post with tips and tricks for your work wear wardrobe! https://t.co/x0roQniAKC18 days ago
- Where are you headed in 2019? Your FDF Stylist can help you get there in style. See our blog post for tips on how t… https://t.co/rNaLdQuDcN35 days ago
- FDF is all about giving you mileage within your wardrobe. Today on the blog we are talking about how to take a fest… https://t.co/iRLOx1Y1mD73 days ago
- Your recipe for the perfect turkey day outfit is here! https://t.co/nQXPGX2LLS93 days ago
- We're loving the look of leather lately. https://t.co/9KwkuafLcC100 days ago
- Did you see our blog last week- Three Trends to Try This Month? We've asked our stylists for practical ways of pair… https://t.co/06hKByJ5Je153 days ago
- Our fall denim picks are in! Check out our blog this week for how to style your favorite novelty denim! https://t.co/HoGCekUQUI166 days ago
- How do you dress for that awkward transitional season when shorts and sundresses no longer cut it but autumn temper… https://t.co/Pj5U6ACwMn173 days ago
- We recently dressed @TheLushList for her upcoming trip to Spain! See the full story on her blog this week! https://t.co/85Up7XT6Js173 days ago
- What trend is as comfy as it is cute? This week on the blog we show you exactly how to wear Athleisure our way. Che… https://t.co/CEBpPbgYKB187 days ago