The object of cultish adoration, Ecru has been universally hailed as makers of the world’s best fitting pants by retailers and consumers nationwide. Every season, Ecru studies the performance of their products with relentless attention to clients’ feedback and then they start again in pursuit of perfection. Their main goal when creating each collection is to allow the stylish and discerning women who wear Ecru to move effortlessly from the office to dinner, to the weekend, to a party, to vacation. Scroll on to learn more about why you need these pants in your wardrobe and how to style them!
With more and more women stepping up and taking their rightful place as leaders in the fashion industry, we think it’s only fitting to highlight their achievements with a recurring brand spotlight. We love these brands and are proud to support their vision! Scroll on to discover the brands and meet the women in charge.
It’s somewhat surprising that even in 2018, men still dominate top positions of most major brands in the fashion industry. At Front Door Fashion, a company owned and founded by women, we always enjoy introducing fabulous new brands to our customers, but it’s especially exciting when we discover brands that are owned by women and led by women! Today, we wanted to share a little bit about the beginning of our own company and introduce you to two Dallas apparel companies founded and owned by women who are manufacturing beautiful product in the United States.
With Earth Day and sustainability on our minds, Citizens of Humanity is the perfect brand to highlight for this month’s brand spotlight. COH has gone to great lengths to use the most ecologically sustainable technology and practices. It is one of the few denim companies that owns all of their production vertically. This helps not only control the quality of denim but also their sustainability.
While it’s almost un-American to not to own a pair of denim, most denim is not made in America because it can be produced at a lower cost outside the United States. While many other lower-priced denim companies are moving their production overseas, COH has always remained dedicated to full production in Los Angeles. Citizens produces their sustainable denim by hand which contributes to their loyal following.
Brand Spotlight: Trina Turk
Front Door Fashion carries many well-known brands, and one of our favorites is Trina Turk. This line has been around since 1995 and is an industry frontrunner in contemporary women’s clothing. Trina Turk is known for high quality and impeccable detailing which makes it stand out amongst the rest.
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
- Get Chic Done in 2019. See our latest blog post with tips and tricks for your work wear wardrobe! https://t.co/x0roQniAKC18 days ago
- Where are you headed in 2019? Your FDF Stylist can help you get there in style. See our blog post for tips on how t… https://t.co/rNaLdQuDcN35 days ago
- FDF is all about giving you mileage within your wardrobe. Today on the blog we are talking about how to take a fest… https://t.co/iRLOx1Y1mD73 days ago
- Your recipe for the perfect turkey day outfit is here! https://t.co/nQXPGX2LLS93 days ago
- We're loving the look of leather lately. https://t.co/9KwkuafLcC100 days ago
- Did you see our blog last week- Three Trends to Try This Month? We've asked our stylists for practical ways of pair… https://t.co/06hKByJ5Je153 days ago
- Our fall denim picks are in! Check out our blog this week for how to style your favorite novelty denim! https://t.co/HoGCekUQUI166 days ago
- How do you dress for that awkward transitional season when shorts and sundresses no longer cut it but autumn temper… https://t.co/Pj5U6ACwMn173 days ago
- We recently dressed @TheLushList for her upcoming trip to Spain! See the full story on her blog this week! https://t.co/85Up7XT6Js173 days ago
- What trend is as comfy as it is cute? This week on the blog we show you exactly how to wear Athleisure our way. Che… https://t.co/CEBpPbgYKB187 days ago